Social Media Manager (*gn)
At Slected.me, we want to help people stop seeing salary as a taboo subject. To do this, we give them the tools and knowledge to better understand their own salary and recognize their own market value in comparison with others. Our goal is to enable a successful and flexible career path for everyone.
- You are responsible for our marketing measures in the area of social media within the framework of campaigns and community management
- You support the Marketing & Communications team in the area of social media and digital service, especially in activating the target group according to their needs
- You are jointly responsible for finding topics and creating posts for social media
- You support the implementation of mailing campaigns including target group segmentation
- You will be responsible for coverage and budget controlling, as well as the management of our external partners and service providers in the area of social media.
- You have a degree or are currently studying business administration, media management, marketing, communication sciences, journalism or have a comparable qualification
- You have already gained some professional experience in marketing with a focus on social media, ideally with a focus on B2C
- You ideally have knowledge and experience in the area of social media advertising as well as in the use of common image editing tools (Adobe Suite), website CMS (WordPress) and analytics tools (Google)
- You are fluent, articulate and expressive in German and also have a good command of English
- An independent, structured, self-reliant and goal-oriented way of working is a matter of course for you.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Fair compensation
- Motivated and flexible start-up environment
- The chance to have a real impact on thousands of people
- Good work-life balance with flexible work hours
- Home office friendly work environment
How to apply
You are interested and want to become part of the Slected.me team soon? Then send us your meaningful application including a short cover letter and your complete resume in one single PDF document via email with the subject “Social Media Manager (*gn) / Part-time” to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!